Quick & Easy Chicken Stew
This was SO good and the princess enjoyed helping me make it.
No leftovers…. it was too good to resist 2nd helpings!
3/4 lb. red potatoes, cut bitesize
2 Tbsp. water
1 Tbsp. oil
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken, cut into bite-size pieces
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4c Italian Dressing
2 c frozen peas and carrots
1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Put potatoes and water in microwaveable dish; cover with lid.
- Microwave on HIGH 7 min. or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes, soup, dressing and vegetables to saucepan.
- Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are heated through.
- Stir in sour cream; cook 1 min until heated through again.