I first put this review on the B&N website (read – and/or purchase – here) after purchasing the download for my nook. After a wonderful comment on an old blog from the author, I decided to put it here as well. After all.. that’s what this blog is about, isn’t it??
Here’s what I first said:
I am chagrined to say that I am STILL fine-tuning because I decided if I am going to publish (the first is a calendar with table of contents for monthly and weekly views as well as having holidays and forecasted moon phases) then I am going to use Smashwords but aim for their premium publishing that distributes to all the major sellers, so that (at Robert’s advice) I only have one book count to keep track of. Unfortunately this means a strict publishing standard so it may be a while before I announce my publication! LOL!
None of this is Robert’s fault, by the way… his “How-to” book is a much easier and more understandable read than the Smashwords Style Guide.
Until next time…
Here are the entries:
- Racheal said… black and white butterfly tree mirro r& bright pink Daisy tin
- Angela said… Blue Damask with Red Letter On White Background Pocket Mirror (with pink letter)
- MrsFaram said…Entry 1 I would love the Blue Damask – Red Letter On White Background Pocket Mirror with ‘M’ of course. 🙂 I also like the Hot Pink Damask Gift Tin.
- MrsFaram said…Entry 2 I added Loverdoodles to my Etsy favorites! 🙂
- MrsFaram said…Entry 3 I liked Loverdoodles on Facebook.
- MrsFaram said…Entry 4 I liked your new Facebook page which I LOVE by the way. 🙂
- MrsFaram said…Entry 5 I’m totally following your blog!!
- Patty said…Entry 1 – I love the black and white damask with pink letter pocket mirror!
- Patty said…Entry 2 – I added Loverdoodles to my favorites
- Patty said…Entry 3 – I liked Loverdoodles on facebook
- Patty said…Entry 4 – I’m following your blog!
- .Mary said…I would like the Dark Gray and Steel Flower Pocket Mirror and the pink polka dot tin
- Charlotte said…Green Floral pocket mirror & Grey Damask tin
- Charlotte said…I Added Loverdoodles to my Etsy faves
- Charlotte said…I Liked you on facebook
- Charlotte said…I stalk you… I mean I follow your blog
- Charlotte said… I like Loverdoodles on facebook
- MommyWannaBe519 said…Entry 1 I like the Red, White and Black With Poppies Pocket Mirror and the Hot Pink Damask Gift Tin.
- MommyWannaBe519 said…Entry 2 Added Loverdoodle to my etsy favorites.
- MommyWannaBe519 said…Entry 3 “Liked” Loverdoodle on facebook.
- MommyWannaBe519 said…Entry 4 “Liked” “Did you hear about that?” page!
- MommyWannaBe519 said…Entry 5 Following your blog!
Not much else to say.. on to 2011!