Sweets to Share and Savor
- Wheat Free Monster Cookies – Creating a new recipe to share at a cookie exchange. Stay tuned!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies from Food Network! G’s all-time favorite! Easily GF if you watch your processed ingredients.
- Apple Fritter Cake from Nerdy Baker! just.. nom nom .. and no bakery run involved!
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie from Libby’s! The one and only!
- Cheesy Tater Tot Breakfast Bake from Chew Out Loud! Bacon, Sausage, potatoes, eggs.. all in one stop!
- Grand’s buttermilk biscuits… why mess with a good thing?!
- Orange & Apple Juice
- Seasonal Fruit
Christmas Dinner 2015
- Ham, Ham, Ham – That’s what G asked for…by name.
- Ham gravy – Yes it can be done and not be totally liquid salt. Really. I’ll type it this year.
- Garlic Mashed Mashed Potatoes – My recipe with the roasted garlic added this time.
- Cornbread Casserole – Revamped my old recipe this year! Can’t wait to blog it!
- Green Bean Casserole – My recipe with cheese. Just try it!
- Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes – My Recipe, will type
- Deviled Eggs – My Recipe, divided so some don’t contain pickles …weird people …
- Kings Hawaiian Rolls – Did you know they make BREAD now, too?
- Leftover sweets – Assuming there are any…
- Baked Cheesecake – Still looking for a recipe.